A Busy Update! :)

First of, I just want to say that The Grammies are run by an emotionally unbalanced 13 year old girl. Which explains why it SUCKED, SO HARD.
That is the end of my rant.
Now, to the Awesomeness.

.............
Middle East Peace Project:
My good friend Khaled from NYC, had contacted me earlier this year, he was trying to put a show together that consisted of Arab/Jewish musician, to prove that we CAN tolerate each other as humans. So I contacted a few of my good friends, & we were able to put our 1st show together.

Sunday March 27th
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Middle Ballroom.
6pm-9pm
$10 Public / $5 for GMU:Students/Faculty/Employees.
More information about performers will be provided soon :)

.............
Touring with Nelly's Echo:
Nelson of Nelly's Echo contacted me last week..I will now be doing a one week tour with him. We'll be hitting Texas, Vermont, Boston, & a few other states. It will be a fun few shows Insha Allah (god willing). I LOVE musical road trips, I can not wait

.............
NACA
ilyAIMY have asked me to join them on their NACA trip, so I can run their booth. Hopefully I'll get to meet some people as well, should be a very informative trip into the World of NACA :)
[.....]

As you see, many things are going on, thank God. I have a couple of shows coming up in March & April, so make sure to keep an eye out for that.

Happy Valentine's Day :)
Much Love.

mOsno

No comments:

Post a Comment