PodCasts + New Song

The energy from last week's Artscape performance is STILL STRONG, thank you to everyone, its been AMAZING. Here are some of the cool stuff that has happened since then.

PodCast:
My good friend Geoffery Welchman, has a hilarious PodCast called The Inverse Delirium, Not only am I featured in this Webisode, but I do the interview in Arabic! oh yea! PLUS "Cookies on Monday" & "Tuesday Lady" get played.
GW was also kind enough to write a blog post congratulating me on my Artscape appearance.
Thanks buddy.
Check out Webisode 26: The Headset


New Song:
I'm proud to announce, that a new song was conjured up in the past days, I'm very excited that Muse is back at play, wohoo!
I'm even thinking of debuting it Sunday July/24th at The SNAFU show I'm doing at The Waterfront Hotel in Fells Point, you should come down & check it out.
It'll be a very intimate solo environment so I'll get to play many of my slow jams, who knows I might remix one of fast crazy songs into a cool groovy crazy song :D

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Much Love

-Mosno

No comments:

Post a Comment