The beginning of year 2.

So by celebrating my 1-year MUSE-aversarry last weekend, I humbly (& hyperly) start Mosno: Year 2. & I'm LOVING it thus far :).

During this week...
-I get to re-visit Bloombars in DC, as I Djembe for my partner in musical crime Sahffi, who is featuring (Nov/7).
-Then I get to have an Acoustic t3N appearance at Teavolve (Nov/8).
-Meet with Mat of Mobtown Studios to discuss the upcoming concept album (Nov/9).
-Playing the "Artists For World Harmony" show with Sahffi as goatFISH at The Electric Maid (Nov/11).
-Go to my big brother bear's birthday party (Nov/12).
-Rehearsal (Nov/13).
-& of course the Band 2 Band Combate at The WindUp Space (Nov/20).

Needless to say, during this week, I will be setting up my Room studio to prepare to start recording the new album. I'm excited to get things set up, and get the ball rolling with that.

So as you see, I'm not planning on stopping the momentum anytime soon. Thank you to everyone who came & participated at the 1-Year Anniversary. I had a blast playing with Naked Blue & Sahffi, we even had CAKE!! :D
Thank you all very much for all your continued support.

Have a wonderful week everyone.
Mosno

No comments:

Post a Comment