goatFISH Root!!

As some of you know by now, the goatFISH six song EP is officially out, I will place the player widget at the bottom of this post so you can Listen (& hopefully buy) the album! Our friend Woody Lissauer gave us a private in-depth review of the album, with some great suggestion, and had some great tips for me in the sound engineering side of things, since this is my first attempt at a Home Brew album. I actually quite enjoyed the process, I like buttons what can I say :)

My second goatFISH post is of course about our HUGE appearance this Sunday, as we open up for the legendary Rusted Root in Bethlehem, PA. We have a few of our friends who will be road tripping with us. Including our good friends Kevin "Koan"  "The Narrator of Novella" & Mi Hermana Jennifer "JT"!. So you KNOW there will be some awesome photos coming out of this event!
Also recently I have been really getting into vLoggin!! I even joined a vLogging group on Facebook! They really enjoy my mini-documents of my musical adventures, so I will be making one of our trip & event! w00t! If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out my Youtube Channel (MosnoMusic) & stay tuned for more vLogs & general fun videos! :)

Buy Tix Link
Facebook Event Link


Here is the goatFISH EP "The Gift of The Nymph". Enjoy & let us know what you think of the album in the comments! :) Much Love!



Have an awesome weekend, & don't forget to visit again on Monday.
Or for more frequent up to dates, follow me on twitter @mosno_music.
Much Love :)
Mosno.

No comments:

Post a Comment