Musical Weekend


THIS WEEK I'm super excited about my In-Store Appearance at House of Musical Traditions in Takoma Park. Its a free event, I will be there from 1pm - 3pm, will sing tunes from my Novella album, and have a Q&A session with the awesome listeners.
You should come, its a very cool store with neat & exotic instruments! it'll be fun :)

Saturday May/12/2012  | 1pm - 3pm  | Free event
House of Musical Traditions
7010 Westmoreland Ave., Takoma Park, MD 20912

////////

The past weekend was FULL of activities, all music related :)
Saturday, Sahffi & I went to the NERFA 1-Day Mini-Conference,  it was great. We got to meet new people, go to a few panel discussions, make some new musical friends, watch a cool talent showcase of Folk artists from all over the place, & perform at the after party.

Sunday, Sahffi & I worked on our upcoming goatFISH album "The Gift of The Nymph", by putting together the very DIY disc package! its looking good, and I'm told we are out of Rubber Cement! :)

I also got to play djembe on a track for my talented friend Hannah Spiro, and part of my payment were home made double chocolate chip cookies  sandwiching a peanut butter filling. Think Oreos on steroids!
Any week that ends with cookies is a pretty damn good week, don't you think? :)

I hope your week goes well, I'll see you here for Friday's post.
Much Love.
Mosno


No comments:

Post a Comment