The Sudan Revolts: Post #4

The "System Down" is UP.
As you know I have been working on a song called "System Down" for the current Sudanese Revolution going on in my homeland Sudan, featuring some of awesome Sudanese talents, like my dear friend Ramey Dawoud (lead actor of Faisal Goes West). Well the song is now up for purchase, & all the money will be donated to Girifna, a non-violence protest movement, which has been a vital point in the current movement into helping oust the current regime and move the country into a better direction.
At the site you will also find videos, lyrics, & a crash course of the #SudanRevolts movement.
Please visit & share this site with everyone you know.

www.SystemDown.net

Please help me make my country better.
Much Love
Mosno
@mosno_music


No comments:

Post a Comment