My Apologies & Updates

I apologize for slacking, I know I missed my Monday post this week, & that is un-acceptable, which is why I  was determined to write my Friday post with some good news in all the Mos-Project, so here we go.

System Down (#SudanRevolts) : www.SystemDown.net
The musical movement has been causing some buzz on twitter, which is great. Several people have bought the full album, and I have been able to TWICE now send donations to Girifna, & I will be making a 3rd one real soon. There is talk of some media coverage possibilities this month, including WEAA 88.9 FM radio, as well as Voice of America, more details will appear of course as I get them.
Please keep spreading the word. 
UPDATE!!
Tuesday Aug/14/2012 at 6:30pm : I will be on The Marc Steiner Show on 88.9 FM
Make sure to tune in or listen online at WEAA.org.  I will be talking about the situation in Sudan, & some tunes will be played as well.



Novella
I have two of the "making of" vlogs that I have not posted yet (I know I know, I'll get right on it), songs are really starting to shape up nicely. I've added cello & horns, and very soon I will be meeting up with Greek multi-instrumentalist Spyros, because he generously agreed to play on my album, and I am SUPER excited about that.

goatFISH : www.goatFISHmusic.com
We have a few shows coming up this month, & I have a couple of vlogs to put up for that project as well. I need an intern or a clone or something.
We shall be playing in Ellicott City this Sunday, AND!!!..we are trying to win an opening slot at the Charm City Music Festival..which is headlined by Weezer..help us out

All you have to do is this:
1- Go to the CCMF Facebook Page
2- type "We want goatFISH" on thier wall/timeline

That's it, no subscribing, no nothing, the more they see the name, the better the chance we get of them choosing us to open up in this awesome festival :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend
Much Love, and be safe out there.
Mosno Al-Moseeki
@mosno_music

No comments:

Post a Comment