SO MUCH LOVE! :D

I am so humbled & over whelmed with joy at the same time.
I'm officially the opening act for award winning, recording & tourning band "Carbon Leaf" at the New Year's Eve Downtown Countdown.

On Nov.20th I participated in the Band 2 Band Combat, thanks to Music 4 More for setting that up.
I shared the stage with American Hollar & Cover Me Badd.
It was a fun night filled with music, friends, & intense waiting.

Backing me up were the beautiful & talented:
Sahffi (harmony vox) | Kristen Jones (cello) | Heather Lloyd (djembe)
For the NYE Gig I'm thinking of adding my good & talented friend Rob of ilyAIMY on guitar, so we can rock out even harder :).

The amount of love & congratulations from everyone online has been over flowing, even my good friend GW of The Inverse Delirium put up a congrats post for me :D, how awesome is that. I love my Baltimore peeps, they are just so awesome!

I'm just going to be on cloud 900 for the rest of this YEAR at this point :D
I can't wait.

Thank you to everyone who have supported me, to everyone who came out to the show, & everyone who was texting and tweeting me 'good luck', this was a big win not just for me, but for original Baltimore music.
Much Love to you all.

Mosno :D

No comments:

Post a Comment