Mosno & The Soul Alchemists


The past couple of months I’ve mentioned an upcoming “members only” club, well it is officially here.  Using music to bridge the gap of my East & West cultures has been a passion of mine. I want to be a positive image of Sudan for the West & a positive image of Baltimore for the East, all through the power of music. I can't tell you how excited I am about using this platform to make it happen.  It has always taken three things to make great art: a strong motivation, an artist to do it, and patrons to help make it happen.  It's the oldest equation in the world, & Patronism.com allows us to do it in the most modern & simplest way.  
If you would like to read the full message: Click Here

Also here is a short video message as well: 


Thank you so much for your time & support
I would be honored to have you as my Soul Alchemist.
www.Patronism.com/mosno

Much Love from the always grateful,
Mosno Al-Moseeki

No comments:

Post a Comment