The Dez-RT / Sudan Box

The Dez-RT
I am SO excited about the future of my "Desert Eclectic" sound :). My dear friend Jon Patton of Midway Fair, designed & created this awesome custom guitar effects pedal for me. Not only that its painted as the Sudanese flag & I got to name it! :D.

 I plugged it in yesterday & ran through the sounds, I'm still learning how to use more than one sound at a time. The pedal actually has 3 different sounds, a Delay, an Over Drive, & a Wobler. Each sound great, and I've been experimenting with combining more than one at a time, and I'm telling you..this is going to be an improvement on my sound for sure!

I will of course make sure to record some of these tests & share it with you in the near future.
Many thanks to Jon for this beautiful gift, my face is hurting from all the smiling it has brought me :D

Much Love to you all.
Mosno.


-----------------
Socialize w/ Me
Twitter: @mosno_music
Join: The Soul Alchemists

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're enjoying it Mosno! And I'm enjoying hearing the sound clips you've been sending of your experiments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU! I can't wait to have my first full song with the Dez-RT :)

      Delete