I am Cool!..officially!.


My good cool friend Robert Chazz Chute, Neo-Noir crime novelist & fellow Batman fan! has this cool podcast called "The Cool People Podcast" in which he invites his cool friends over the web for a conversation-like interview about what ever comes to mind! :)

I had the pleasure & the honor to be invited to "The Cool People Podcast", we spoke about Baltimore, Sudan, my new album, Faisal Goes West, the Soul Alchemists, Girifna, interesting book and music genres & much more. Also he was kind enough to play my song "Shukran My Totem" at the beginning of the Podcast to introduce the "Desert Eclectic" genre to his visitors.


I think you would enjoy it
It is at The Cool People Podcast . com
Robert Chazz Chute's site is: All That Chazz . com




-----------------
Socialize w/ Me
Twitter: @mosno_music
Join: The Soul Alchemists

No comments:

Post a Comment