Desert Symposiums & Novella vLogs


Its going to be a most excellent week! I assure you :)
Many things are happening in all fronts of Mos Land, for example!

The 9 Series | The Metro Gallery | April 24 | 7pm
This Wednesday I will be part of The 9 Songwriter series. The audience gets to here 9 different singer/songwriters (including me), which is over 30 songs, in the span of about 2 hours, its really a fun eclectic night of acoustic live music. Its only $10, how awesome is that.
Facebook Event <<

The Novella vLogs
Starting in May, I shall start releasing my Novella vLogs on a weekly basis, I will have more details in my monthly newsletter, The Desert Symposium.

The Desert Symposium
Is my monthly newsletter, which is free to join AND you actually get to download a whole 5 song EP for free just for joining. I call it a Symposium because its not set up for me to talk AT you, but to talk WITH you. I provide you with some of the cool news I have for that month, post a question for you to answer, and even accept your questions if you have any. All I would need is an email, that's it, which you can put in the top left corner of this page :)

The Soul Alchemists
To my club memebers only: Images of the Novella Lyric Book's Art Work has been posted, make sure to check them out when you have a chance and let me know what you think. :)
Not a member of  The Soul Alchemists club? You can Join Here to exclusive goodies.

I hope you have a wonderful week, and I shall have a post for you ready next Monday :)
Shukran & Much Love
Mosno

-----------------
Socialize w/ Me
Twitter: @mosno_music
Join: The Soul Alchemists


No comments:

Post a Comment