Novella & Sudan Centric

 Novella
The song "People of The Blue Desert" featured TWO vocal artists, so lucky YOU, that song's vLog is split into parts 1 & 2. Last Wednesday I released Part 1, which features the lovely Armenian artist Teporah who plays the role of "Angel/Mother" in the Novella storyline.
The video from last week's Novella vLog will be at the bottom of this post.

Sudan Centric
I have been humbled & honored to have so much support in my musical endeavors from my kinsmen and kinswomen of Sudan. I'm especially proud from two recent personal events.

#1: Being accepted into the exclusive Zol & Zola Club, which was founded by the inspiring young Sudanese Wafa Elamin, her TEDxYouth @ Khartoum talk about "Positive Thinking" is what started this movement. The club will act as a platform for talented scientists, artists, entrepreneurs and thinkers to use their individualized talents to promote a new Africa; a strong, vibrant and united people.
I can't wait to start interacting with all these talented individuals :)

"Dr. Gafar Abnouf" 2013 , pencil of paper. Iman Shaggag
#2: I am honored to announce that my album cover will be drawn by the very talented Sudanese artist Iman Shaggag. Who is the founder/designer of the online Sudan Artist Gallery. The photo of the cover will be taken by my dear & talented friend Jennifer Torres-Johnson of JT Photo & Design. Who's work is featured with acclaimed artist Imogean Heap.

I am blown away by this..the fact that I am lucky enough to know so many talented individuals in my life, who are helping prove that we CAN all work together in harmony, & truly are Prototypes not Stereotypes, is just very awesome in my opinion :)

Thank you all for being my friends, I am honored.
Now lets DO this people :)

Shukran, Thank You, & Much Love.
Mosno

- - - - -
Lets Socialize
www.mosno.net
Tweets @mosno_music
Read: The Muse Oasis (posts every Monday)
Join: The Desert Symposium (Monthly discussion + a free EP )
Join: The Soul Alchemists (For exclusive material + more free music)

- - - - -
If you missed more than one, visit The Novella vLogs playlist.
Last week's Novella vLog with Teporah
Enjoy:)



No comments:

Post a Comment