Novella Mode

It is crunch time.
For the remainder of May, I have 2 studio sessions a week, I'm planning on getting Novella mostly (if not all) mixed by the end of this month. Which is why I made sure that I all my Novella vLogs for this month have been uploaded and schduled for release every Wednesday :)
Last week's vLog with Aileen Sabira will be at the bottom of this post.

Mosno.Net
With the upcoming new album, you shall be getting a new Website, naturally :).
It will be more "Novella" centric of course, and this will probably happen when the Release date of the album comes closer..and it is drawing veeerry close.
So my question to you is this:
What would YOU like to see on the new site?
How can the new Mosno.Net be an enjoyable experience for You?

Please comment below, or where ever you find me. I want the new site to be a place you WANT to visit, and for you to ENJOY yourself when visiting it.
Let me know :)

Shukran, Thank You, & Much Love.
Mosno

- - - - -
Lets Socialize
www.mosno.net
Tweets @mosno_music
Read: The Muse Oasis (posts every Monday)
Join: The Desert Symposium (Monthly discussion + a free EP )
Join: The Soul Alchemists (For exclusive material + more free music)

- - - - -

If you missed more than one visit The Novella vLogs playlist
Here is last week's Novella vLog with Aileen Sabira.
Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment