Photo +

Welcome to my Muse Oasis

Beautiful #Baltimore.
Since I'm all about breaking stereotypes, I have recently starting doing a series of photos on my Instagram page (mosno_music), I tag them as "Beautiful #Baltimore". I took one last week at the harbor area in Fells Point, and it has been getting a lot of attention.
I'm so glad I was able to capture this moment.
What you think of this photo?


Novella.
Starting next week, I go into Full Speed Ahead, as I wrap up the album with mixing and last minute recordings. I can't believe its actually coming to an end, very exciting stuff :)
Don't forget, on Wednesday at 3pm a new Novella vLog will be released. If you had missed last week's Novella vLog you can check them all out at my YouTube Channel (MosnoMusic) :)


Shukran, Thank You, & Much Love.
Mosno

- - - - -
Lets Socialize
www.mosno.net
Tweets @mosno_music
Read: The Muse Oasis (posts every Monday)
Join: The Desert Symposium (Monthly discussion + a free EP )
Join: The Soul Alchemists (For exclusive material + more free music)

No comments:

Post a Comment