Novella + Mosno Music Mania

Oh man! This week is going to be Insaine In The Membrane. Seriously.

Novella
Last week's Novella vLog featured the awesome and  now officially labeled "Bad-Ass" Sahffi Lynne. Don't know what I'm talking about? check out the vLog video at the end of this post, and you'll totally get it. Also I got interviewed for Homerecording Hub website, about the process of recording Novella: http://www.homerecordinghub.com/mosno-al-moseeki.html

Mosno Music Mania
This week alone I have 3 pretty awesome shows coming up, and I'm telling you! You should totally be at all three, they are FREE & good for your ear drum. Its a Win/Win situation here :)


Thursday (June/6)
Our Concert @ Our House | 7pm
1121 Hull St. Baltimore, MD 21230
w/ Sahffi Lynne & Khaled Dajani .
DO NOT MISS This. Seriously! I'm even thinking of playing for the FIRST time a song in the Nubian language! awwww yea!
Free | Homie Resturant Atmosphere  | Facebook Event Link


Saturday (June/8) 
Late Night with Mosno @ HomeSlyce | 10pm
1741 Light St. Baltimore, MD 21230
The first supporter who arrives, gets a free drink on me, & I'll share my pizza with you :)
Free | Pizza Bar Atmosphere




 
Sunday (June/9)  
HONfest @ The Bacardi Lounge Stage | 4pm
Falls Rd & 36th St (The Avenue). Calendar & Directions on HONfest.net
w/ Kristen Jones on cello. This will be awesome! :)
Free | Street Festival Atmosphere





International vLogs
Yup, you read that right!
Every Saturday in the month of June, I will be doing "Sudanese Saturday" vLogs for the ELGATO Video Vloggers channel, which is based in Scotland. There are SO many cool stuff happening this month, and I'm very excited to be part of this global vlogging community, you should TOTALLY subscribe to it and see all the other cool stuff that will be happening there :)

I hope your June is going well so far! & I look forward to seeing you right here next Monday :)
Shukran, Thank You, & Much Love.
Mosno

- - - - -
Lets Socialize
www.mosno.net
Tweets @mosno_music
Read: The Muse Oasis (posts every Monday)
Join: The Desert Symposium (Monthly discussion + a free EP )
Join: The Soul Alchemists (For exclusive material + more free music)

- - - - -
If you missed more than one vLog, visit The Novella vLogs playlist.
Last week's Novella vLog, is with Sahffi Lynne Enjoy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment