Sudan & Our Sudan (Poem & Video)

Sudan. A Love Poem
by Mosno Al- Moseeki

There is a moonlit sea of sand, where legends and heroes exist.
You can see hope rising, it gently clasps hands with imagination, as they float into the wide majestic night sky.

There are poems in these constellations, for your night's reading pleasure.
A personal portal, which allows the ancients to speak to us in our dreams.
In tongues of songs, and desert pride.

By morning, a bright yellow sun, softly kisses my skin to wake.
The gentle warm wind, blesses my soul with its daily caress
As I plant a solar powered smile on my face, I say..
Its a new day to move forward,
Its a new day to look upward,
Its a new day for your love to linger in my heart, ya Sudan.

Shukran for reading

//-//-//

Our Sudan
Inspirational video made by Sudanese in Sudan. Enjoy




Shukran, Thank You, & Much Love.
Mosno :)

- - - - -
Lets Socialize
www.mosno.net
Tweets @mosno_music
Read: The Muse Oasis (posts every Monday)
Join: The Desert Symposium (Monthly discussion + a free EP )
Join: The Soul Alchemists (For exclusive material + more free music)

No comments:

Post a Comment