Artscape 2013

I'm SUPER excited about this week, everything is leading up to Artscape. I'm honored to announce I shall be performing on TWO days of Artscape, with 2 separate projects!

Friday July/19/2013 
Falvey Hall | 5:30pm | Facebook Event Link.
My duo goatFISH with Sahffi Lynne, will perform with the Musicans of Mercy's Conscious Cabaret. 

Saturday July/20/2013 
Falvey Hall | 7pm | Facebook Event Link.
The Greek Nubian Collective performance. Spyros & I will serenade you with songs from Greece & Nubia. Joining us will be Sahffi Lynne & Jonathan Fell. As we play traditional, and sub-saharan instruments, and sing  in our native tongues. It will be a BLAST!

Both shows are free, indoors, & seated.
I hope to see you there :)
Shukran, Thank You, & Much Love.
Mosno :)
- - - - -
Lets Socialize
www.mosno.net
Tweets @mosno_music
Read: The mos:BLOG (posts every Monday)
Join: The Desert Symposium (Monthly discussion + a free EP )
Join: The Soul Alchemists (For exclusive material + more free music) 




No comments:

Post a Comment