Shows that changed my life

I really enjoy going to live shows, there is really nothing like it, the raw creative energy is both awesome  and contagious.



One show I will never forget is Godsmack, that was my very first concert ever in the USA, I'm still tapping into that energy, and that show was in 2000. Then a few years ago, I got to see Sully Erna, the front man of Godsmack, put on an entirely different, yet still as powerful performance, with his "Avalon" tour. I'm telling you, that man is an Energy Alchemist.




The second show that is changing my life as we speak, is The Greek Nubian Collective. For this show, I had to learn some traditional Nubian songs, and honestly, it has really filled me with pride, and is inspiring me to learn more about this poetic language of my ancestors,  and I have now set a new goal for myself, and that is for one day to write an original song in Nubian.

Until then, I'm officially adding "Woo Heenea" into my normal Mosno sets from this day on :)

///

What shows have had an impact on your life?
Let me know below.


Shukran, Thank You, & Much Love.
Mosno :)
- - - - -
Lets Socialize
www.mosno.net
Tweets @mosno_music
Read: The mos:BLOG (posts every Monday)
Join: The Desert Symposium (Monthly discussion + a free EP )
Join: The Soul Alchemists (For exclusive material + more free music) 

No comments:

Post a Comment