YouTube Partner

I'm happy to announce that my YouTube Channel has been approved to be a YouTube Partner.
That is good news, I believe. I've heard several people sing the praises of having their channel become a partner, and I know my channel was rejected twice! but now suddenly it has been accepted.


I honestly don't know what this means, or how it will affect my viewing/ratings and all that jazz.
What I do know, is that I have actually been brewing up a couple vLog series that I can't wait to start doing.
If you have a chance, make sure to check out The MosnoMusic Channel :)


I hope your week goes well :)

Shukran, Thank You, & Much Love.
-Mosno :)

- - - - -
Lets Socialize
www.mosno.net
Tweets @mosno_music
Read: The mos:BLOG (posts every Monday)
Join: The Desert Symposium (Monthly discussion + a free EP )
Join: The Soul Alchemists (For exclusive material + more free music) 

No comments:

Post a Comment