NOVELLA : Released to members.

That' s right, I have formally released the full album to my Soul Alchemists members!

Who are the Soul Alchemists? 
 Well they are my supporters, who have joined the (pay what you want) program. For their support and generosity they are not only the FIRST to get everything Novella related, but they also get exclusive material specially for them. Think of it as a private online club, and everyone is welcome to join.

As of today, there are 6 audio albums up there, this includes "Novella" & a "Phone Demos" album, which includes demos of NEW songs that will be in future work.
Make sure to Join The Soul Alchemists program, to get all these goodies & the more that are on the way.

Pencil Drawn by Iman Shaggag.
Since NOVELLA is a concept album, I wanted to see how everything would flow when it was all put together. So I created what I call "The Uber File", in which my sound engineer and I placed all the songs and narrations in their correct order back to back and created one long track. That way you can hit "play" and just sit back & it will play you the entire album.

When the album is released, it will be set up into individual tracks, so that makes this download even MORE special, because only The Soul Alchemists will have this download.
Join The Soul Alchemists program & you can get this, & more.

One of the things I enjoy doing is of course blogging, so I have a bunch of posts on there as well, talking about some of the processes I've taken, about future projects, and even uploaded a collage of images from the Novella Lyric Book that will be coming out as well.

I also have an album of Sudanese & Nubian song covers that you can't get anywhere else, & these exclusive albums will constantly be updated with new material as I move forward in my musical journey.

I love sharing my story as an Sudanese Independent performing artist with you, and as a Shukran (Thank You), I give you complete access to my musical path, from new music ideas, to the actual demos of these new songs, to the finished product. You can follow the process or just simply enjoy more exclusive music.
I will also be creating a Novella related album EXCLUSIVELY for my Soul Alchemists.

Join The Soul Alchemists program, and be more than just a "listener", but a "companion" in my musical journey.
I hope you that you join me, and to have a Wonderful week :)

Shukran, Thank You, & Much Love.
Mosno :)
- - - - -
Lets Socialize
www.mosno.net
Tweets @mosno_music
Read: The mos:BLOG (posts every Monday)
Join: The Desert Symposium (Monthly discussion + a free EP )
Join: The Soul Alchemists (For exclusive material + more free music) 

No comments:

Post a Comment